We strive to support organizations that show a commitment to innovation and big ideas.
We target organizations that provide services, programs and assistance to low-income, high-risk, disadvantaged and under-served populations.
Where We Fund
- The TBM Foundation focuses the majority of its giving in metro Denver, Colorado.
What We Fund
- The TBM Foundation currently awards Innovative Planning and Implementation grants in the areas of Education, Health and Human services.
- Both Planning and Implementation grants will support organizations that are creative in offering innovative solutions to complex problems that promote systems change in one of TBM Foundation’s funding areas.
Supporting Achievement in Education
- Our objective in education is to support student achievement and success within public schools as well as in higher education. The Foundation values efforts where students have access to the tools and support they need to pursue and enjoy learning.
- We encourage innovation and system change in education. When working to change large, complex systems, the Foundation places an emphasis on innovation and creativity balanced with best practice. Work which has been proven to be economically scalable and replicable is of particular interest to the Foundation.
Access and Options in Health Care & Human Services
- Our objective in health is to expand access to and options for quality health care resources to low-income, high-risk individuals and families.
- Our objective in human services is to assist low-income, high-risk individuals and families to improve their life circumstances by promoting self-sufficiency.